Makes approximately 24
- 250g chicken mince
- 1 tablespoon AYAM Fish Sauce
- 1/4 cup chopped coriander
- 1/4 cup chopped mint
- 1/4 cup chopped peanuts
- 1/4 cup bean sprouts
- 1/3 cup finely chopped fresh or canned mango
- 2 baby witloof
- 2 tablespoons of lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons AYAM Light Soya Sauce
- 2 tablespoons AYAM Sweet Chilli Sauce
Heat a non-stick frying pan to high. Add the minced chicken and cook it until brown.
Make sure to break it up as it cooks.
Place the cooked chicken in a bowl and stir in the lemon juice, the soya sauce, the sweet chilli sauce and the fish sauce. Let this cool.
Next, add the coriander, the mint, the peanuts, the sprouts and the mango.
To complete the recipe, break the witloof into individual leaves and plate on a serving plate.
Spoon in the filling.