- 1kg crab
- 185g tomato sauce
- 1 egg, beaten
- 250g AYAM™ Singaporean Chilli Crab Stir Fry Sauce
- 185g water
- ½ cup chopped coriander leaves
• Clean the crab and chop into small pieces.
• Heat pan and add chilli crab sauce, tomato sauce and water. Stir for a while.
• Add crab and stir-fry for a few minutes.
• Cover and simmer, stirring once or twice, until the crab is cooked.
• Add the beaten-egg into the pan and continue to stir-fry for a while and turn off heat.
• Garnish with chopped coriander leaves.