- ½ tbsp AYAM™ Curry Powder
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 potato, chopped
- 1 tbsp cooking oil
- Few curry leaves
- 100g minced beef
- ½ cup water
- 120g flour
- 50g margarine
- Vegetable oil for deep frying
- Dipping Sauce AYAM™ Sweet Chilli Sauce
• Mix curry powder into paste with some water.
• Heat up oil and fry onion, curry leaves and curry paste mix.
• Add in beef and potato accordingly.
• When aromatic, add water to simmer until potato is cooked. Allow filling to cool.
• Sift flour. Add margarine & cut into pieces and add to the flour.
• Rub margarine into flour with tips of fingers until it resembles fine breadcrumbs.
• Add cold water to bind and roll lightly into a ball.
• Rest 10 min. Roll out pastry. Cut out round pastry about 10cm in diameter.
• Place about 1 ½ tbsp of filling. Fold pastry in half then pinch the edges flat and manually crimp the edges for a rope effect.
• Heat oil for deep frying.
• Deep fry curry puffs on medium heat until golden brown.
• Serve with sweet chilli sauce.