Prep Time: 10 mins Cook Time: 15 mins
- 500g Hokkien noodles
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 150g rump steak, thinly sliced
- 3 baby bok choy, cut in pieces
- 1 tbsp AYAM™ Thick Caramel Cooking Sauce
- 2 tsp AYAM™ Light Soy Sauce
- Blanch noodles in hot water to soften then drain and set aside
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in a wok and cook the eggs like an omelette. Shred and set aside.
- Add remaining oil to wok and stir-fry garlic with sliced beef
- Add bok choy, caramel sauce, soy sauce and stir. Toss in the noodles and mix well. Add the eggs and stir until well combined.