Prep Time: 15 mins Cook Time: 30 mins
Ingredients for the stir-fry:
- 2 and 1/2 cups Massel Organic liquid stock chicken style
- 1 small carrot sliced thinly at an angle
- 1 head of broccoli, divided into floret
- 1 double chicken breast divided length wise in half and then in half again and then sliced thinly against the grain and at an angle (about 700 gr.)
- 2 tbsp corn starch
- 1 tbsp. Ayam sesame oil
- 3 tbsp vegetable or light olive oil for stir frying
Ingredients for the finishing sauce:
- 1 tsp minced ginger
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1 shallot sliced
- 2 tbsp. Massel Organic liquid stock chicken style
- 1 tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp Ayam sweet chilli sauce
- 1 tbsp light Ayam soy sauce
- 2 tbsp Ayam dark soy sauce
- 1 tbsp Ayam Hoisin sauce
- 2 tbsp Ayam oyster sauce
- 1 teasp Ayam sesame oil
- 200 gr. pack Ayam Thai Rice Noodles
- 1 extra cup of Massel Organic liquid stock chicken style
In a bowl, place 1/2 cup of Massel stock, and add the chicken slices. Rest for as long as you can.
Bring to boil 2 cup of stock and blanch the broccoli florets for 1 minute. Remove florets to add to wok later, but keep the liquid.
Add the extra cup of liquid stock to the broth where you boiled the broccoli and bring to boil. Add noodles and cook following manufacturer’s indications. Set aside.
Add and massage the corn starch and the sesame oil to the chicken. While the chicken is marinating prepare the sauce.
In a bowl place all the sauce ingredients, mixing thoroughly.
On medium-high heat, in a frying pan or wok heat oil and stir fry the chicken pieces, in batches. Remove chicken to a plate
Add carrots to wok and stir fry for 30 seconds, add the reserved broccoli and stir fry for another minute.
Return chicken to the wok, add the reserved noodles and the finishing sauce mixing well together