Prep Time: 10 mins Cook Time: 30 mins
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1/3 cup AYAM™ Massaman Curry Paste
- 500g beef fillet, diced into 2cm pieces
- 2 x 270ml cans AYAM™ Coconut Milk
- 1 large potato, chopped into 2cm pieces
- 1 large onion, finely sliced
- Roasted peanuts, to garnish (optional)
Heat oil in a large wok or pan over medium-high heat. Add Curry Paste and cook for 1 min or until fragrant.
Add beef and continue stirring until beef has browned and coated in paste.
Pour in Coconut Milk, mix well and bring to the boil.
Add potato and onion, reduce heat to medium and simmer for 20 min until beef and potato are tender.
Garnish with peanuts. Serve with steamed rice.