Prep Time: 10 mins Cook Time: 15 mins
2 tbsp peanut oil
500g boneless chicken, cut into strips
1 onion, thinly sliced
1 red capsicum, deseeded and sliced
2 tbsp AYAM™ Thai Chilli Jam Paste
1 tbsp AYAM™ Light Soy Sauce
1 tbsp lime juice
1/2 cup roasted cashew nuts
1/2 cup Thai basil leaves
- Heat half the oil in a wok or large nonstick frying pan over medium-high heat.
- Stir-fry the chicken in batches for 3-4 min until golden brown. Remove from heat and cover to keep warm.
- Add remaining oil and onion to the wok and cook for 2-3 min.
- Add capsicum, stir-fry for a further 2 min.
- Return chicken to the wok, stir in the Chilli Jam paste, Soy Sauce and lime juice. Stir until warmed through and coated in the sauce.
- Garnish with cashew nuts and basil leaves. Serve with steamed rice.