- 1/4 cup AYAM Light Coconut Milk 270ml 1 tablespoon AYAM Light Soya Sauce
- 1 tablespoon AYAM Sweet Chilli Sauce
- 1 1/2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 1/2 cups thinly sliced Chinese cabbage 1 1/2 cups thinly sliced red cabbage
- 1 carrot, cut into thin strips
- 120g snow peas, cut into 3 lengthways 1 green onion, cut into thin strips
- 1/3 cup coarsely chopped cashews
To prepare the coconut dressing, simply combine the light coconut milk, the soya sauce, the chili sauce and the lime juice in a bowl. Set aside
Then, combine the vegetables: Chinese and red cabbages, carrot, snow peas and onion in a large bowl.
Simply add the coconut dressing and to toss well.
Sprinkle with cashews, before to serve
This coleslaw is ideal to be served with grilled, fried or barbecued meat, or even fish or chicken.