About 30-50 pieces
Prep Time: 15 mins Cook Time 25 mins
- 1 can Chunks Tuna in Olive Oil (with oil)
- 250g plain flour
- 3 stalks spring onions, sliced
- 1 red onion, finely sliced
- 2 tsp turmeric powder
- 100ml water
- 2 eggs
- Salt to taste
- Oil for deep frying
- 2cm ginger
- 80g shallots
- 2 red chillies
- 3 cloves garlic
- Blend ginger, shallots, red chilies and garlic. Set aside.
- Heat oil in a wok for deep frying.
- Mix all blended ingredients with the rest of the ingredients and make it into a thick batter.
- Drop teaspoonful of the batter into hot oil and fry till golden brown.
Drain off excess oil on a paper towel and serve with a chilli dip.