- 250g snow peas
- 1 onion, cut into 8 wedges
- 250g baby corn, cut into half
- 400g oyster mushrooms, shredded into large chunks
- 2/3 cup water
- 1/2 cup Duchef Tomato Puree
- 1/4 teaspoon chinese five spice powder
- 2 tablespoons peanut oil
- 2 tablespoons AYAM™ Hoi Sin sauce
- 2 tablespoons AYAM™ Sweet Chilli Sauce
- 4 'cakes' AYAM™ instant noodles
- 1 can AYAM™ Coconut Milk 140ml
Combine well coconut milk, water, tomato sauce, Hoi sin sauce, sweet chilli sauce and five spice powder in a bowl. Keep it aside.
Add in the banana slices into it and stir all together well for about 2 minutes, until it is completely warmed. Stir gently to keep the banana in their original shape!
For the noodles, cook them according to the instruction in boiling water. Drain the noodles using a strainer and set them aside for later.
Heat up oil in a wok on medium fire. Once the oil is hot, put in the snow peas, the onions and the corn and stir fry over high heat for 1 minute. Then, add in the mushrooms and stir-fry until the vegetables are tender.
Final step, pour in the coconut milk mixture (always at the end to keep all aromas) and continue to stir fry until it is heated thoroughly.
To serve, place the noodles on the plate and pour the stir-fried vegetables generously over the top.