- 1 piece of diced soft bean curd,
- 150g minced beef
- 6 pieces of chopped tomatoes
- 3 stalks of sliced celery
- 3 pieces of sliced garlic
- A pinch of salt, soy sauce
- 1 chilli sliced
- 1 can Ayam Brand™ Baked Beans in Tomato Sauce 230g
- 1 tablespoon corn flour 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon oil
- 1/2 teaspoon vinegar
- 1 tablespoon AYAM™ Light Soya Sauce
You need to marinade 2 different items for this recipe.
1. Sprinkle salt on top of the bean curd dices and marinate for 15 minutes. When it's time, dry the bean curd with some kitchen paper towel.
2. Pour the beef into marinade mixture. Mix well together and leave to marinate until you start the cooking.
3. Heat up some oil in a wok and deep fry the bean curd dices so that they will have a crunchy texture.
Put a pot of water with some salt to boil and once boiling blanch the celery slices for about 1 minute and rinse directly with iced water to keep it green.
Heat up our wok with a bit of oil and fry the garlic until fragrant. Then add in the minced beef and fry it for 2 minutes. Add in the chopped tomatoes and fry until cooked.
Toss in the fried bean curd and the celery. Mix them well together. Then, pour in baked beans and season with a bit of soy sauce.
Scoop the dish from the wok into a deep bowl and place a few piece of chopped coriander for decoration.